SpecTronics UK – Your Google Apps Authorised Reseller
Why have I been directed towards this page?
SpecTronics is a Google Apps Authorised SMB Reseller and has extensive expertise with both successfully implementing and providing ongoing support for the full range of Google Apps services. You’ve probably reached this page because SpecTronics assisted with implementing Google Apps for Business for your organisation and you now need to do one of the following:
- Obtain support for your Google Apps service.
- Set up ‘billing and payment’ for your new Google Apps services.
- Renew your annual subscription to Google Apps.
- Purchase additional licences to your account so that you can add new Google Apps users.
- Extend your Google Apps service by purchasing additional Drive storage.
How to I obtain support for Google Apps
You can call or email SpecTronics at any time if you need help with your Google Apps account, or have any other IT support requirements. It’s usually easiest to speak to your Company Contact directly – if you’re not sure who this is or how to get hold of them, you can reach the office using the following details:
Phone: 03333 444 110
How do I pay for Google Apps?
As your Authorised Reseller, SpecTronics charges the same amount as Google charge their direct customers. There are two options for billing, however, certain customers may be restricted to one or the other depending on their location or number of users.
- Annual Pre-Payment: Google Apps is charged at £33/user/year (ex VAT) which must be paid annually in advance. You may increase your commitment at any time and will be charged pro-rata for additional users until the end of your annual commitment. Once your commitment has ended, you can either renew on the same basis or switch to Monthly Post-Payment.
- Monthly Post-Payment:Google Apps is charged at £3.30/user/month (ex VAT) which must be monthly in arrears. You may increase or decrease your number of users at any time and your monthly invoice will reflect any changes you’ve made. To be eligible for the monthly payment method, you must have more than 5 users and a UK bank account which permits Direct Debit payments.
To make any billing changes to your account, it’s usually easiest to speak to your Company Contact directly – if you’re not sure who this is or how to get hold of them, you can reach the office using the following details:
Phone: 03333 444 110