From only £3.30/month – 30 day FREE trial
SpecTronics UK is an authorised reseller and can help organisations to implement Google Apps for Business providing a reliable, highly available, cost-effective and widely deployed cloud-based email solution Google Apps Email as an alternative to other corporate “on-premise” mail servers such as Microsoft Exchange or Lotus Notes.
Google Apps also provides a comprehensive document collaboration and sharing platform (Google Docs and Google Sites) for both employees or external collaborators. This Cloud-based computing service provides secure access to critical information without burdening your IT staff.
Reliable, secure web-based email and office tools for your business:
- Innovate: share information and collaborate securely in real-time
- Boost employee productivity: With 25GB of storage employees can focus on work instead of email quotas
- Access anywhere: Universal access on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer (Mac, PC, Chrome, Linux, iPad, Android, BlackBerry)
- Fully hosted service: No hardware or software to buy, install, patch and maintain
- Highly secure: SAS70 Type II certification and compliant with European Data Protection legislation
Google Apps for Business includes:
- 25GB of email storage per user
- Shared calendars and contacts
- Support for Blackberry and mobile devices
- Built-in anti-virus and anti-spam
- Support for clients including Microsoft Outlook
- Migration tools from Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange or other IMAP servers
- Full enterprise security and management features
- High-availability with a 99.9% Uptime SLA.
Google Apps Email
SpecTronics UK can help you to implement Google Apps Email (GMail); a reliable, highly available, cost-effective and widely deployed cloud-based service for the business which allows your company to replace its existing corporate mail servers (e.g. Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino, Novell Groupwise etc..). There is no hardware or software to purchase, maintain, patch or update and significant cost savings are made as a result. Google Apps is reliable and secure and meets most data security and data privacy standards.
SpecTronics UK helps organisations implement Google Docs to enable collaboration and innovation at work. Companies or departments can use these apps on their own to be more productive. Collaboration with people inside or outside the company in a secure manner is radically simplified.
Introducing the all-new Google Drive. Now access your files, even the big ones, from wherever you are. Share them with whomever you want, and edit them together in real time. Google Drive on your Mac, PC or mobile device (or your browser) gives you a single place for up-to-date versions of your files from anywhere. In addition to any file type you choose to upload, Google Docs are also stored in Google Drive.
Google Sites is an easy way to organise information in a central location for secure collaboration between colleagues, teams or even external clients. Google Sites is a fully hosted offering; no software to deploy or servers to maintain. You retain full control of document and site security and with whom you share this information. You can use Sites to build a company intranet and internal project sites for your business.